[pct-l] alternate timing of a section hike

AsABat AsABat at 4Jeffrey.Net
Thu Feb 14 18:24:07 CST 2008

It all depends on the weather. Today, you probably wouldn't get too far
north of the border before hitting snow. If you want to go, just be
prepared. The snow USUALLY isn't too deep, and USUALLY doesn't last
long, but it can get cold and wet for those not ready for those
conditions.

AsABat