[pct-l] alternate timing of a section hike

AsABat AsABat at 4Jeffrey.Net
Thu Feb 14 21:10:45 CST 2008

But, winter and spring can be some of the nicest hiking in this area as
well (just not tonight!).

In 2003 I hiked sections E and F on long weekends between New Years and
March:

Section E: http://www.4jeffrey.net/hike/pct/cae/index.htm
Section F: http://www.4jeffrey.net/hike/pct/caf/index.htm

AsABat