[pct-l] Fwd: bear canisters

Jordan2ynp at aol.com Jordan2ynp at aol.com
Fri Feb 15 08:38:36 CST 2008

In a message dated 2/15/2008 6:33:19 AM Pacific Standard Time, Jordan2ynp
writes:

> I well be doing that. I hope to leave from the border around 6 or 7 am. I
> am sure many others are as well. Hey here is an idea, pre hike party in San
> Diego, party beach (pacific beach) can't go wrong!
>
> Good Times

Moondog wrote:

howdy, y'all....

alright, what are we all doing for bear canisters, re: rental,
pick-up/drop-off points....

kennedy meadows to toulane meadows? kennedy to red meadows? what makes sense?

plus, is anyone else staring in campo on friday the 25th and walking up to
the AZDPCTKO that day/night? just wondering.

take it slow,
moondog

The year's hottest artists on the red carpet at the Grammy
Awards. Go to AOL Music.