[pct-l] Western Mountaineering

Len Glassner len5742 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 00:16:15 CST 2008

I weighed my current down bag (2lb) in a stuff sack that weighs .8 oz,
so the total weight should have come in at 32.8 ounces, it came in at
32.35.  Probably a testament to the amount of down that has leaked out
in the last two years.

I weighed the WM bag using the same stuff sack.  Came in at 30.1
ounces.  Subtract the .8 stuff sack you get 29.3, should have been 26.

I neglected to read a review at backpackgeartest.org closely enough.
Someone bought a short bag that should have weighed 25 ounces, it came
in at 28.

I'll weigh it again in a couple of days.  If it is wet, I would expect
it to dry out.  If I measure any significant change, I'll report back.