[pct-l] Wild Oasis

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 18 09:44:38 CST 2008

I used the Gatewood Cape on the CDT and loved it.  Simple, quick to setup, effective shelter.

I liked it so much, I bought the Wild Oasis (which is essentially the gatewood cape minus the poncho part).

I think it is an awesome one person shelter.  I obviously have not used my Wild Oasis as much as the Gatewood Cape, but so far it is proving to be wonderful shelter.

(I could never get into ponchos, which is why I bough the Wild Oasis)

--Thoreau
http://www.pmags.com