[pct-l] Seattle-area Hikers?

Eric Lee (GAMES) elee at microsoft.com
Tue Feb 19 14:49:44 CST 2008

Patrick wrote:

If anyone is going hiking around here, let me know! I need to get some
training in and its hard to get out to the wilderness with no car.

The other person I saw ask about hiking partners in Seattle was Kyla (kylajacobs at hotmail.com) on Capitol Hill in Seattle.  She doesn't have a car either.

I'd be happy to give either one of you rides to the mountains except that I live in Redmond and typically go to the Cascades on early weekday mornings, which means that picking up people from Seattle and returning them afterward would probably add two hours of driving for me.

If either of you want to arrange your own transportation to and from the Eastside (bus, maybe?), we can probably work something out.  My schedule is fairly flexible though I prefer early weekday mornings so as to not impact my family too much.

Follow up with me off-list if you'd like to talk more.

Eric