[pct-l] Mt Laguna resupply

joel01 at ekit.com joel01 at ekit.com
Wed Feb 20 09:12:29 CST 2008

I resupplied there last year and was fine, however I started the
second half of May, way after the pack. A decent but limited variety
of dried goods, tortillas, etc. Having fresh fruit for that evening
after leaving there and the next morning as well was a real plus.

I was 3 nights to Warner Springs from Mt Laguna, but if you made it
4 nights to WS you would still be ok for resupply. If you have
certain items that you consider essential but aren't super heavy
such as spices or some other ingredient you like to pep up your food
with) you might want to carry enough of those to get you through
from Lake Morena to Warner Springs.

Joel (aka Vlad the Impaler)

It was then I knew I'd had enough,
Burned my credit card for fuel
Headed out to where the pavement turns to sand - Neil Young