[pct-l] Mt Laguna resupply

Brian Lewis brianle at nwlink.com
Wed Feb 20 10:03:59 CST 2008

Agreed --- I was just at Mt. Laguna less than a month ago, you could easily
resupply there, IF food stocks aren't drained by recent thru's ahead of you.
The selection was adequate, but the total quantity of any one item in the
store wasn't large.  I have no idea how much they might have back in a
storeroom to restock, could be more a matter of limited shelf space.  And
they certainly must know about when the herd comes through.

Nevertheless, I personally am planning on a substantial mail drop there,
just because it's so close to the start.   While I'll still have winter fat
left to burn at that point, I'd just as soon not start on short rations that
early in the journey.

            Brian Lewis