[pct-l] www.trailjournal.com/monty

montypct montypct at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 20:13:51 CST 2008

Thanks for the correction

Saturday Barrel Springs was OVERFLOWING and clean

Scissors Cache had less than 1/2 gallon between the 10+ bottles in the cache.
The area was very clean.

The stream there was running so there is water at Scissors  (this last one is per Hiker Joe Ricci)

Do you know if there will ba a post offoce thing at the kick off this year?

Monty