[pct-l] Camp shoes

G. Lowe aka Wheeew gailpl2003 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 21 21:20:50 CST 2008

Another dilemma:  I'd like to nix the Chocs as camp shoes as they're sooooo slippery on wet surfaces (I've fallen several times while wearing them) and apparently they're "heavy"......11 oz?  I've been surfing for other options....a shoe with an enclosed toe, and lightweight.  (NOT flip-flops)  I've found the Nike MayFly (a disposable shoe) that weighs 4.8- 5.0 oz.  Not sure if thats per shoe or the whole pair.  But am wondering about other options.

 http://www.runningwarehouse.com/descpageMRS-NMAYFLY.html?from=nextag

-Wheeew-
www.trailjournals.com/wheeew/
---->MexiCan----> 2008