[pct-l] Chocolate in desert?

Ryley Breiddal ryleyb at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 17:56:41 CST 2008

As long as you keep your gorp away from the outside of your pack (a
good place is under your insulated clothes and above your sleeping
bag), I bet you'll be fine.  Especially M&Ms.  I had snickers bars,
and barely any melting occurred.... except when I did stupid stuff
like have a nap with my food bag out, and then have my shade move away
from the food...