[pct-l] Financing Switchback's Thru Hike

Julie Flaming julie.flaming at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 21:10:18 CST 2008

Actually, that would be a FABULOUS resupply option! - Switchback drops a
gourmet lunch, complete with crystal stemware (well wrapped in bubble wrap,
of course) from his nifty balloon and there you are miles from nowhere with
all kinds of goodies.

All alone hanging upside down from a rapidly-detaching scraggly little pine
tree on the side of a cliff? Switchback will save you!

Out of toilet paper or lost your favorite smooth scraper rock? Switchback
merrily thumps you on the head with a particularly softly quilted triple
roll...

It's almost better than having a trunk monkey (if you've seen the car ads we
have here in Portland in which an orangutan jumps out of the car trunkand
leaps to the rescue whenever a motorist gets into a scrape).

Julie

--
"If nothing changes, nothing changes" (unknown)