[pct-l] bounce bucket

joel01 at ekit.com joel01 at ekit.com
Sat Feb 23 11:29:29 CST 2008

I left the handle on and had no problem. I did usually tape the
handle down. The bucket and handle were all solid and intact by the
end.

However, not everywhere I wanted to mail to necessarily had a way to
mail the bucket back out. As a result I had both usps boxes and my
bucket moving up the country. It would have been nice to not use the
bounce bucket but since I didn't have someone I could expect to mail
things to me whenever I needed, I felt I had to use it for certain
replacement items I couldn't readily get hold of otherwise.

Joel (aka Vlad the Impaler)