[pct-l] Hiking suggestion anyone?

Marion Davison mardav at charter.net
Sat Feb 23 16:59:23 CST 2008

I have March 21-30 available for a hike with my llamas and I am looking
for a So Cal. section that would be good at that time.  I don't want to
hike in any snow if I can help it.  We will take a chain saw to clear
all the blowdowns we find and we can also carry out all the trash we
find.  Can anyone suggest a segment up to 90 miles in So Cal that would
be snow free, and have  ample water (for my llamas) available, during
that time?
It also needs to have decent road access on either end.
Marion Davison