[pct-l] Walking 10,000 miles 12,000 years ago!

Bighummel at aol.com Bighummel at aol.com
Sun Feb 24 23:31:23 CST 2008

In the book "1491" (a great read BTW about how the Americas were before the
Europeans arrived from the most recent archaeological evidence and theories)
they say, "Archaeologists had tended to believe that paleo-Indians would have
needed millenia to walk from the north end of the Americas to the  south."

Ha, ha, haaa!!!! WE all know better, don't we?

Greg "Strider" Hummel

"Not forever on earth; only a little while here.
Be it jade, it shatters.
Be it gold, it breaks.
Be it a quetzal feather, it tears apart.
Not forever on earth, only a little while here."

"Like a painting, we will be erased.
Like a flower, we will dry up here on earth.
Like plumed vestments of the precious bird,
That precious bird with the agile neck,
We will come to an end."
        Nezahualcoyotl  (1402-72)

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)