[pct-l] Question for 2007 thru-hikers

jeff.singewald at comcast.net jeff.singewald at comcast.net
Mon Feb 25 11:55:23 CST 2008

If you are interested in reading an account of the official detour from 2006, you can read it at:

http://www.trailjournals.com/entry.cfm?id=155834

This is the Indian Pass detour.  It is beautiful but it will test you.  For anyone that is considering the Jonathan Ley alternative route, you will take this detour over the first summit (Boulder Pass) before breaking off on Jonathan Ley's alternative.

Jeff
From: joel01 at ekit.com