[pct-l] Hikers and their dogs

jeff.singewald at comcast.net jeff.singewald at comcast.net
Mon Feb 25 15:20:59 CST 2008

Carolyn,

Question for a member of the list that packs with animals if you don't mind, given your comments re: picking up after the dog.  Why is it that we talk about picking up after dogs, but not pack animals like horses, goats and llamas?  During my 2006 thru-hike, I was amazed to see that pack animals and recreational horses were not required to be outfitted with the drop bags.  This is a sh**ty subject, but one that I am curious about.

Elevator

From: "Carolyn Eddy" <ECPG at peoplepc.com>