[pct-l] 2008 PCT thru hike Blisters

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Mon Feb 25 16:47:11 CST 2008

Chris writes: Hi my name is Chris Probst and I am curious as the best way to go about not getting blisters. I am planning on thru hiking the pct this year starting in Campo on the first week of may. any tips would be greatly appreciated!
Switchback replies: Wear hiking sandals.? I am going to get some new?Chaco Z/1 Unaweep Sandals - Men's (REI.com Item #733942) and use Injinji Tetratsok Crew Socks (REI.com Item #728375).? Your feet will be super happy.? In snow just add some water proof socks and YakTracs.? Simple.