[pct-l] hiking with a little dog

robo hiker robohiker at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 25 17:52:23 CST 2008

i'm done lady. good luck

Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 15:24:57 -0800From: gailpl2003 at yahoo.comSubject: RE: [pct-l] hiking with a little dogTo: robohiker at hotmail.com; pct-l at backcountry.netRobo-I still have not received the requested information.  Please forward it to me.Wishing you the very best on your hike.Wheeewrobo hiker <robohiker at hotmail.com> wrote:

time will tell. you're on your own. good luck, and maybe see you out there.

Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 09:01:54 -0800From: gailpl2003 at yahoo.comSubject: RE: [pct-l] hiking with a little dogTo: robohiker at hotmail.com; pct-l at backcountry.netRobo, please send me an email address for the guy that has the dog that got cataracts from hiking.  I'd like to contact him and get some tips on hiking with small dogs.  If he's not comfortable with that, please feel free to send him my email address and have him contact me.Thx.Wheeewrobo hiker <robohiker at hotmail.com> wrote:

look, i did say "i wish you the best". then i added a true story of a man with dog. it's no mystery that long exposure to strong sunlight will give you cateracts unless you take precautions against it.  there might be a small difference in the fact that wild canines are basicly born and live outside, so might be more adapted to their enviroment. house pets spend more time indoors with unnatural light and protected from the sun. kind of like if we spend alot of time indoors and then go outside. no i'm not a scientist or optomitrist but to me,you sound grumpy and bitter.

Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 22:31:32 -0800From: gailpl2003 at yahoo.comSubject: Re: [pct-l] hiking with a little dogTo: robohiker at hotmail.com; pct-l at backcountry.net
That would explain why all the coyotes on the PCT, that live out in the wild world of snow and sun, 24/7, are running around bumping into each other.  Thank goodness someone explained the scientific cause!!!!!

Ok.  I couldn't resist just one post..............

Ok.  One more:  Just for the record, Ori's vet has given him 100% support for this undertaking.....no reservations WHATSOEVER!!!

Wheeewrobo hiker <robohiker at hotmail.com> wrote:

i too wish her the best. p.s. i knew of a guy who takes his little dog on alot of day hikes in the mountains of nh through snow,above treeline in winter. the poor little guy got cateracts from sun exposure to his eyes, he was the kind of dog that has a little hair over his eyes too.

Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 12:20:56 -0800From: pcthiker08 at gmail.comTo: pct-l at backcountry.netSubject: [pct-l] hiking with a little dogi dont feel your being negative at all, i think you making perfect sense

Helping your favorite cause is as easy as instant messaging. You IM, we give. Learn more. _______________________________________________Pct-l mailing listPct-l at backcountry.netTo unsubscribe or change list options (digest, etc):http://mailman.backcountry.net/mailman/listinfo/pct-l-Wheeew-www.trailjournals.com/wheeew/---->MexiCan----> 2008

Shed those extra pounds with MSN and The Biggest Loser! Learn more.-Wheeew-www.trailjournals.com/wheeew/---->MexiCan----> 2008