[pct-l] ADZ Vendors

Mike Saenz msaenz at mve-architects.com
Mon Feb 25 17:56:46 CST 2008

In `06, I asked Brian (ULA) about a chest strap on my Circuit that was
twisting on me. I was hoping he'd have some tricky adjustment I wasn't
aware of. He took one look at it and immediately knew that I had a strap
that he discontinued. I was able to give him my pack right there at ADZ
for Brian to take back with him. He replaced the strap and had the pack
back to me in time for my next hike!

When I was agonizing over whether to buy a Sixmoons Design "Lunar Solo",
or a Tarptent, it was nice to "see" and handle each tent, and see how
well they pitched, before spending the cash (I bought Ron's Lunar Solo-
I love it!)

It's nice to meet the folks who fabricate these specialized pieces of
equipment and learn more about their gear than you could possibly glean
from a review. As with just about everyone you'll meet at ADZ, these
folks are really "good people" who hike like we do and dedicate their
lives to providing gear FOR UL/Long Distance hikers BY UL/Long Distance
hikers!

Thanks, Brian and Ron!

Michael Saenz
Associate Partner

MVE & Partners, Inc. | Architecture + Planning + Interiors
Irvine + Oakland + Honolulu

1900 Main Street, Suite 800 | Irvine, California 92614-7318 | T
949.809.3388 | www.mve-architects.com <http://www.mve-architects.com/>

  <http://www.mve-architects.com/>