[pct-l] Walking 10,000 miles 12,000 years ago!

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Mon Feb 25 20:42:32 CST 2008

I read the book a few years ago and can't recall much specific.

There are various hypothesis about how the early immigrants (a/k/a "native
people") spread to the Americas and whether they walked across the Bearing
Straight land bridge or sailed, and if sailed, from where to where. Also
keep in mind the ocean was several hundred feet lower then so much of the
archaeological evidence, if any, is now under water.

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>