[pct-l] Gossamer Gear "The One"

Len Glassner len5742 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 21:23:50 CST 2008

I just checked that area, there is little 'teepee' structure of fabric
that needs to be expanded over the grommet when you set up.  It can
get stuck and not balloon out like it's supposed to.  No problem to
stick your finger up there  and make sure it gets deployed, I think,
but you gotta remember to do it.

The plastic cap sounds like a great idea, could you say specifically
what you used?

One last comment on the tent, I got it back in the supplied stuff sack
with a minimum of difficulty.  Just remember to fold the tent over
enough to match the width of the sacke and roll it up.  I've had many
morning wrestling matches with my current tent, trying to get it in
the supplied sack.

Len