[pct-l] Blisters and Pedicure

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Tue Feb 26 09:07:42 CST 2008

Say, don't forget your prehike spa pedicure.  Start your feet out with
feeling great and looking sexy great for the trail.  Also, at larger  trailtowns,
be sure to get another pedicure with the hot wax foot dipping  treatment.  I
like peach flavor hot wax best.  Then a little Bag Balm  each morning for the
feet and you hit the trail mean and lean --- ready for  another 25 mile day.  No
problem and may be no blisters too.

Your pal, Switchback the Trail Pirate
"So far as my experience goes, travelers generally exaggerate the
difficulties of the way."  –  HENRY DAVID THOREAU, A Week on  the Concord and Merrimack
Rivers, 1849

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)