[pct-l] Time for the Annual "Why I Boycott the ADZ" Message

Postholer public at postholer.com
Tue Feb 26 19:15:11 CST 2008

I'll have some of Donna's kool-aid, thank you.

Once again Donna nails it down. Black and white.

The impact of the ADZ is real and recurring. Not only is it a nuisance, it's
damaging to the trail. To the organizers credit, they have instituted the
ride back program. It's a quiet acknowledgement of the problem, yet an
ineffective measure.

The organizers want their event, period. The few have forced their will on
all of us and we just have to deal with it.

Further ADZPCTKO opinion:
http://postholer.com/trails/adz.html

Story of the thru-wallet:
http://postholer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=236