[pct-l] A potential member of the ADZ heard

Jordan2ynp at aol.com Jordan2ynp at aol.com
Wed Feb 27 02:12:23 CST 2008

Dear Vlad:

 Thanks for the info. Of ALL the choices I've had to make regarding this
hike, my start date is turning out to be the biggest challenge. I love hiking with
people, yet don't want to be so engulfed by them I can't enjoy the hike
without feeling like I'm still in the city. You're right when you said "maybe"
regarding starting with others, but is it worth the risk? I wish there were a list
of 2008 thru-hikers and their planned start dates. That way people could plan
to join/avoid the crowd accordingly.

  This is one of the times I wish I was not the only "outdoors" person in my
social circle. If only there were a bar to go every night, and a night club
with a velvet rope then maybe they would join, but alas, if that were the case
there would be no point in leaving Hollywood.

Good Times

Ideas to please picky eaters. Watch video on AOL
Living.

(http://living.aol.com/video/how-to-please-your-picky-eater/rachel-campos-duffy/2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)