[pct-l] A potential member of the ADZ heard

Donna Saufley dsaufley at sprynet.com
Wed Feb 27 12:57:14 CST 2008

That reminds me of an self-introduction Jeff once made at a local event,
"Hi, I'm Jeff Saufley, owner of Saufley Electric. Call me over and I'll
check your shorts!"

Glad you got your shorts back.  I am so excited to have a new laundry system
to implement this season that I believe will completely eliminate laundry
items piggybacking into someone else's pile. I must be the only person in
the world who gets excited over stuff like that.

Choosing my own trail name was definitely pre-emptive on my part!

L-Rod