[pct-l] Time for the Annual "Why I Boycott the ADZ" Message

Donna Saufley dsaufley at sprynet.com
Wed Feb 27 13:30:27 CST 2008

Oh, forgot to finish.  The peak of the season here is predictably four weeks
after the ADZ weekend, which typically puts The Herd here on Memorial Day
weekend. The first wave gets in the week before.

The only year that differed was 2005, when the unusually heavy amount of
snow in Sections B, C, and D pushed the peak to five weeks.

L-Rod