[pct-l] Raging Rivers.........

Andrea Dinsmore zaqueltooocool at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 13:49:47 CST 2008

Time to lighten up..........

Three men were hiking the PCT through a forest in the North Cascades when
they came upon a large raging, violent river. Needing to get to the other
side, the first man prayed:

"God, please give me the strength to cross the river."

Poof!.....God gave him big arms and strong legs and he was able to swim
across in about 2 hours, having almost drowned twice.

After witnessing that, the second man prayed: "God, please give me the
strength and the tools to cross the river."

Poof!......God gave him a rowboat and strong arms and strong legs and he was
able to row across in about an hour after almost capsizing once.

Seeing what happened to the first two men, the third man prayed: "God,
please give me the strength, the tools and the intelligence to cross the
river."

Poof!.....He was turned into a woman. She checked the map, hiked two hundred
yards up stream and walked across the bridge.