[pct-l] apples and organes

jomike at cot.net jomike at cot.net
Wed Feb 27 15:38:38 CST 2008

Why, oh why, oh why do issues keep being united when not needed or necessary?

- being a trail angel has nothing to do with the adz;
- the adz has nothing to do with trail angels, if it does they still have nothing to do with the adz, it's an issue for the trail angel;
- and, for certain, the adz has nothing to do with Trail Fest.

Many of us enjoy both with no feelings what-so-ever of disease. They both warm my heart in ways I cannot give words to explain.

I'd always thought you could only have passion for another person. It wasn't until the pct did I discover you can have  passion for a long, long, skinny patch of land. The joy; challenge; satisfaction; peace; and pleasure the trail has brought me is endless and priceless. It is my passion.

Never have I ever felt a decision needed to be made to attend a pct event. All the pct events are wonderful and grand for the simple reason it's about the pct. That stands as ridiculous in it's own right.

It seems to me if/when any portion of any event becomes an issue, the promoter(s) would be well aware and take whatever action needed. I do not worry about the future of either Trail Fest or the ADZ. I trust the promoters to know, and, do their best.

I thank everyone involved in both events. Both events bring me much joy.

are we there yet
JoAnn