[pct-l] ALDHA-West

G. Lowe aka Wheeew gailpl2003 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 27 16:27:42 CST 2008

You sweet talker, you.  I knew you'd see the light eventually.  Sure you can hike with me!!  Then we could do this in person instead of annoying the folks on the list.  And you could help carry my little dog if he gets cataracts and can't find his way!

robo hiker <robohiker at hotmail.com> wrote:    .hmmessage P { margin:0px; padding:0px } body.hmmessage { FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma }   wow!!! you're three for three!!!! now i know you're REALLY  smart!!! can i hike with you??