[pct-l] Time for the Annual "Why I Boycott the ADZ" Message

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Thu Feb 28 07:54:29 CST 2008

Lightning Rod writes: So, I’ll be staying put here at Hiker  Heaven.  But
thanks . . . I didn’t know that pirates were skilled at  détente :o)
---------------------------------------
Switchback the Trail Pirate replies: I will keep  tempting you until you
break, until you crumble, until you cry for mercy.   Heh, heh, heh.  I think I
will try some sort of M&M's scam next.   That might work from what I saw at Hiker
Heaven several weeks ago.  I bet  that bear canister full of M&M's is at the
mid level point about  now.  If poor BuzzSaw was caught with just one bag in
his hand (out of  hundreds), he probably got a tongue lashing.  I have noticed
that females  are like that when it comes to chocolate.

Say, detente? In a former life I used to represent the  U.S. at international
meetings or at least be on the delegation.  Now I am  an international trail
hoodlum.  Heh, heh, heh .............

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)