[pct-l] (no subject)

mark v allemande6 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 28 14:25:45 CST 2008

Dear List,

I'm wondering where i could rent a car from that's
closest to the trail at either Warner Springs, Anza,
or Pines to Palms.  My thru hike and how i'm starting
it in little pieces before continuing (i hope) to
Canada takes a long explanation.  But to cut it short,
i'm getting a ride to Kickoff but have to go BACK to
work for a few days in Arizona before i start hiking
again.  So if i can get a rental in Warner Spr. or
whatever, i can on Sunday drive hikers up to where
they stopped for Kickoff, and then go to AZ to work,
and then return the rental and continue my own hike.
Make sense?

Anyway, rental car places near WS, Anza, or P2P???

thanks!

must go now and re-shop for special herd-friendly
trail runners, and for blinders in case i'm coming up
a steep incline behind Moondog...