[pct-l] Let's Hear From The 2007 Thru Hikers...

Donna Saufley dsaufley at sprynet.com
Thu Feb 28 14:48:35 CST 2008

A self-imposed quota system sounds feasible and is an interesting concept,
which the ride board concept partially addresses. However, they don't get
much further than a week ahead, so there still tends to be 150 thru-hikers
and an unknown number of section hikers within a week.  Perhaps the
organizers can further discuss the concept . . . I'm just an observer on the
receiving end of what they create.

L-Rod