[pct-l] Rental car near Warner Springs

Tom Bache tbache at san.rr.com
Thu Feb 28 18:15:52 CST 2008

Mark,

Ramona and Temecula are the closest towns to Warner Springs.  Both are about
20 miles and on the main route from San Diego (Ramona) or the LA basin.  So
it should be easy to hitch a ride, especially if you have the time to ³make
friends² with some Warner Springs guests planning to leave soon.  Ask Lettie
or someone else working in the main lodge ‹ they can probably help.

Tom Bache
San Diego