[pct-l] Idyllwild Trail Days

Bill Batchelor billbatch at cox.net
Thu Feb 28 21:41:40 CST 2008

Eh Friken Men

Sometimes the only herd I want to avoid is in my email box.  And I should
not jump in late here as it may appear I am somehow for or against the idea
of an Idyllwild day.  It's all good.  I am just Amening the idea that if you
do, many people with piss for blood with spit on you.   So, Eh-Friken-Men to
Jim's comments.   How people can slash other people - good people - in a
vacuum . . .  God bring me down off this soap box and deliver me back to my
Zen center.  If I don't like AZD and others do . . .  I don't go.  If I want
to go meet fellow hikers. . . I go!  Does it need to be that if it's not for
me it must be Eeeeeeevil?

Eh Friken Men Jim.