[pct-l] non-ADZ info....

David Stewart davidalexanderstewart at gmail.com
Fri Feb 29 05:34:26 CST 2008

Just to change the subject for a minute...today is my last day at work.

as a famous yellow, bald (well, 3 hairs) man who is named after a famous
greek poet would say: "Done aaaand done".

i get back to america sunday night and the serious PCT planning will begin.
you know, the detail work which makes long-distance hiking so fun: putting
things in ziploc bags, organizing maps in ziploc bags, reading data book(s),
thinking about random stuff, asking myself "what should my first trail meal
be?" and then "does it matter?" and then settling on "chocolate and pop
tarts", lining up a few trail books...

rock on.

-moondog