[pct-l] Trail Crew Cook/Cook's Assistant Needed this Weekend

Donna Saufley dsaufley at sprynet.com
Fri Feb 29 13:28:29 CST 2008

Anyone willing and available to help this weekend?  We need a cook/cook’s
assistant at a NOLS Wilderness First Aid training for new youth trail crew
leaders.  Supplies are already purchased, and the menu is set, but a hand in
the cooking would greatly be appreciated.  The training is at the Wildwood
Picnic area in Big Tujunga Canyon (Angeles National Forest).  Tonight’s meal
is covered . . . contact me if you can help with the meals for Saturday and
Sunday, and I’ll get you the rest of the info.

L-Rod

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
8:18 AM