[pct-l] The ADZ CONTOVERSY AS IT APPEARS TO AN OUTSIDER

Slyatpct at aol.com Slyatpct at aol.com
Fri Feb 29 16:44:56 CST 2008

In a message dated 2/29/2008 5:38:05 PM Eastern Standard Time,
gkesselr at whidbey.com writes:

In any  case, I think most of us are on this forum to discuss the PCT,
thru-hiking it,  section hiking it, gear to take, and other issues regarding this
trail.   So it's probably off-topic to even be talking about the AT.  From now
on  I will avoid responding to emails that bring up the AT and how it does or
does  not compare to the PCT.  It's irrelevant to what we're trying to do here
(at least IMO).

The AT was only brought up to compare the infrastructures and  services.  The
AT has more numbers, but the numbers of PCT hikers is  growing.  I'm trying
(not too well it appears) of letting you all know it  can be done.  In a few
years there may be double the numbers, what are you  going to do then?

Sly

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)