[pct-l] The ADZ CONTOVERSY AS IT APPEARS TO AN OUTSIDER

robo hiker robohiker at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 29 17:54:59 CST 2008

life is all about adapting to the ever changing circumstances. that's just the way it is and the way it will always be.  what one group thinks is the correct way, may not be for the other group involved, it goes with the territory.

Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 15:47:57 -0800From: zaqueltooocool at gmail.comTo: gkesselr at whidbey.comCC: pct-l at backcountry.net; Slyatpct at aol.comSubject: Re: [pct-l] The ADZ CONTOVERSY AS IT APPEARS TO AN OUTSIDER
What will the local towns and trail angels and other people/organizations associated with the trail do?  They will have to adapt.  It will likely be different for each town/angel/organization.  Some will welcome the changes, see them as an opportunity.

HMMMMMMM...........

And Donna......what would you do with 100 hikers a day for a month ??  We could probably handle 15 a day up here if they only stayed one night. We could do that for 2-3 months in a row. If it ever gets to ridiculous amount of hikers then we would have to put  limit on how many could be here at one time. We've only got so much room. If that's adapting then so be it.

PCT MOM