[pct-l] thread herd organizers

Alison Rose a.rose at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 29 21:36:19 CST 2008

Every year it seems that the organizers of a particular "boycott" thread
cause an inordinate volume of threads resulting in a thread-herd effect
on this site.  You know who you are.  If you thread-herd organizers do
not cease, the site master could begin regulating all of our use on our
beloved site.  For the sake of the pct-l, please stop.  Please, if we all
boycott the boycott thread, it will just go away.  Perhaps somebody
can figure out a cool zen expression to go with this theme, too.

Thank you