[pct-l] The ADZ CONTOVERSY AS IT APPEARS TO AN OUTSIDER

Slyatpct at aol.com Slyatpct at aol.com
Fri Feb 29 22:42:03 CST 2008

In a message dated 2/29/2008 11:13:57 PM Eastern Standard Time,
dsaufley at sprynet.com writes:

Yup, I have hiked  some of it, and hope to do some more this summer with my
family back east.  Jeff’s father’s side is from the Shennandoah Valley, where
they settled in  1747.  His grandfather used to herd his cattle over Brown’s
Gap.   We’ve only dayhiked though, both north and south from above Waynesboro,
the point  where the Blue Ridge  Highway and Skyline Drive meet.

Then I apoligize and  I realize my words may have sounded harsh,  demeaning
whatever..  Darn internet.

You ought to try Maine in the fall, it's stunning.

Sly

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)