[pct-l] Calorie Fortified Water Caches

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Tue Jan 1 06:27:50 CST 2008

Scott Herriott wrote......why aren't there more beer caches???

---------------------------------------

JMT Reinhold writes....Yes, why aren't there???
I often wondered that myself......especially since I have not been
finding any of Meadow Ed's booze caches lately.

Well here it is New Years Eve and I have been celebrating and doing some
drinking and when I'm drinking I do a lot of
thinking.....and I been thinking,  ''WHY''   aren't  there more beer
caches along the trails?
Somebody should  bring this to the attention of the
''Breweries''.....this could be a dynamite marketing strategy  for the
''Breweries.''
Can you imagine the publicity.....PCT hikers.....powered by ''Busch'' or