[pct-l] Rain

ed faubert edfaubert at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 2 08:18:13 CST 2008

Looks like LA will be wet for 4/5 days starting tomorrow. This will bring snow up to the Baden Powell area as well as Big Bear. This rain is good news as we need it but bad news if it causes mud slides in the burn areas. For the folks who were thinking of some early desert hiking check the weather map before heading out. We have doubled the amount of rain fall from last year already so the ground is pretty dry and will absorb a lot of this.
  Meadow Ed