[pct-l] Trout Lake, Washington reload?

Postholer public at postholer.com
Wed Jan 2 22:43:55 CST 2008

My understanding is that a popular camping area exists on the north side of
the washout which generates the traffic in the first place. The washout has
the road closed to this thru traffic thus negating the traffic and 'easy'
hitching. Access to this campground is from the Randle side due to the
washout.

If the road has been fixed, of course that flow of traffic will return.

-postholer