[pct-l] Slightly OT - GPS Waypoints for Sierra High Route?

jeff.singewald at comcast.net jeff.singewald at comcast.net
Wed Jan 2 23:43:11 CST 2008

Received a GPS over the holiday and figured I would put it use this spring on the Sierra High Route.  Any chance someone could share where I might be able to obtain yaypoints for the Sierra High Route?

By the way, for those that have used the GPS on their thru-hikes, do you prefer loading topo maps or going simply with waypoints?  I really don't feel a GPS is required or even necessary for the PCT, but it would be fun to have it on the memory chip.

Much appreciated,

Elevator