[pct-l] Trout Lake, Washington reload?

Will Hiltz will.hiltz at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 12:04:52 CST 2008

We had success hitching into Trout Lake on 23 despite the fact that the
closure seems to have really reduced traffic on this route.  The locals seem
generally aware of the trail, and everyone in town is quite friendly.  High
marks to the Trout Lake B&B and the super friendly proprietor, Kelly, by the
way.  Cheap rates, great tunes, and the nicest hot-tub I saw on the trail.
The store was OK, maybe comparable to the Sierra City store (and they have
huckleberries up the yin-yang).

YITOOD,

Easy