[pct-l] Baby Wipes

robo hiker robohiker at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 3 12:19:10 CST 2008

baby wipes?? too much info. what you doin' wif all the baby powder boy? he he he
it burns when i pee, and my backside i caint see. outta sight outta mind. correct??
i'm thinkin' of shavin' my whole body for the trail and carryin' one o' them car trees in me undywear. ;-Dsee ya out thar!! "08"

From: meta474 at gmail.comTo: pct-l at backcountry.netDate: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 12:04:16 -0500Subject: [pct-l] Baby Wipes

Well, everyone is different, but alcohol wipes on your bare skin don't really harm anything (I have pretty extensive medical experience, although I'm no doctor, I'm just a medic). I mean, frequency is an issue here -- if you're wiping down with alcohol wipes every twenty minutes then you're probably going to see some irritation. Its my experience that giving yourself a wipe-down with an alcohol wipe every other day or so helps keep infection at bay as well as help prevent a whole set of skin ailments.

Of course, it should note that my skin, uhh, "hydrates" at a rapid pace. That is, I am very greasy. :P