[pct-l] ? about TP and boxes

jeff.singewald at comcast.net jeff.singewald at comcast.net
Thu Jan 3 13:34:03 CST 2008

On the TP resupply subject; what I did in 2006 was collect 1/2 and 3/4 used rolls from my home and the homes of my friends.  I offered to replace these with a full roll.  I ended up putting a 1/2 or 3/4 used roll in all my resupply boxes.  Only ran out once.

Elevator
From: "Donna "L-Rod" Saufley" <dsaufley at sprynet.com>

Two things:
Do NOT send anything parcel post -- use priority mail.  It costs more, but is worth it for the dependability factor.
At Target stores, and other places where they carry travel items (the small size items in bins) they carry Charmin TP in small rolls with no cardboard insert.  It's perfect for the trail.
L-Rod