[pct-l] rope?

Donna Saufley dsaufley at sprynet.com
Fri Jan 4 11:48:23 CST 2008

Hanging food is no longer allowed in the Sierras.  That said, I carried 50’
of light reflective line, not what I would term “rope.”  Only used it a few
times to hang laundry.  There was really no other need for it, but it’s one
of those things that is recommended for emergency situations.

L-Rod

   _____