[pct-l] Now, Yes, it's me!

Patrick Beggan meta474 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 13:38:46 CST 2008

Hard to update a trailjournal when you're not doing any PCT hiking (I
live on the east coast right now). I do all my other miscellaneous
updates on my regular blog at http://blog.iugosus.com

I have dogs too, they're a part of my family but... I don't know, it
just seems like a lot of responsibility, weight, etc. -- plus, aren't
dogs forbidden from Yosemite and such? I'm leaving my pets with my
parents while I'm on the trail.

And its not that I thought there were two Wheeews I just always saw
your name on the list as g l, not Wheeew. :P

As for pics you can always go check out my flickr ( http://www.flickr.com/photos/meta474
  ) -- nothing PCT related on there, but there's some CDT stuff among
other miscellanous.

Well, I guess we've gotten off topic enough as it is. Nice to
finally... make the connection. :)